The Melbourne Brain Centre is home to some of the world’s most advanced scientific equipment and services provided by:
- The Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health and
- The University of Melbourne.
We are located in the heart of the medical research precinct in Parkville, opposite the Royal Melbourne Hospital and in Heidelberg, adjacent to Austin Health.
These facilities serve researchers from the Florey, The University of Melbourne, other universities, government research agencies and industry. All platforms operate on a fee for services basis for all services and facility access.
- Advanced Microscopy
- Animal MRI
- Behaviour Facility
- Flow Cytometry
- Human MRI
- Ion Channel Analysis Facility
- Imaging Competition
- National Dementia Diagnostics Laboratory
- Neuro Research Service
- Neuroscience Trials Australia
- Statistics and Decision Analysis
- Stem Cells Australia
- Victorian Brain Bank