The Melbourne Brain Centre is Australia’s largest home to neuroscience. Both the Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health and The University of Melbourne offer staff unparalleled employment opportunities.
Both have a strong history of significant scientific discovery and an outstanding international reputation. Collaboration is the key as our researchers work side-by-side in brand new buildings, purpose-built for neuroscience.
Staff are offered a family-friendly environment and flexible working hours.
Melbourne provides an extraordinary standard of living and is Australia’s cultural capital. Neuroscientists from around the world are attracted by the modest cost of living, a healthy economy, strong Australian dollar and excellent support for medical research.
The Melbourne Brain Centre covers three campuses:
- Parkville: in the heart of the city and on the grounds of The University of Melbourne
- Parkville: within the Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Austin Health: a major 400-acute bed hospital 20 minutes from the city.
For employment opportunities, please visit:
Here you will find a range of:
- Laboratory and faculty positions
- Administrative and scientific support roles
- Research opportunities.